Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for the brushed chrome bumper guard for the cross cabriolet. Does anyone know where I may find? I’ve tried local dealers but no luck.

·
Super Moderator
8,814 Posts
Just at a guess, you might check parts lists online at places like Courtesy Nissan and see if the part number is the same for Cross-Cab and hardtop Muranos. If they're the same part, you might have more luck searching for the hardtop-listed part.

I'd guess they are the same - can't see any reason Nissan would want to have different part numbers. OTOH, I haven't looked carefully at the back bumper fascia on a Cross-Cab.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just at a guess, you might check parts lists online at places like Courtesy Nissan and see if the part number is the same for Cross-Cab and hardtop Muranos. If they're the same part, you might have more luck searching for the hardtop-listed part.

I'd guess they are the same - can't see any reason Nissan would want to have different part numbers. OTOH, I haven't looked carefully at the back bumper fascia on a Cross-Cab.
Thanks for the reply but the rear bumper and bumper guard are different. We’ve tried the hardtop bumper and it doesn’t come close to fitting. I’ve also called Nissan consumer affairs and was told they didn’t make any longer. i knew that already. I was in hopes of them possibly reaching out to some dealers but not possible. Thats when i decided to ask on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
1,311 Posts
Do you have a part number? If so, you might want to post it here. Someone here might have better resources and be able to find the piece you need.

Just because Nissan doesn't have the part, doesn't mean someone doesn't have one stashed away.

Good luck.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have a part number? If so, you might want to post it here. Someone here might have better resources and be able to find the piece you need.

Just because Nissan doesn't have the part, doesn't mean someone doesn't have one stashed away.

Good luck.

Have a good day.
I don’t have a part number but will get one tomorrow. Great idea!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts