Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 03 SE AWD Pewter/Charcoal Leather, Chrome wheels Murano has rear vents on the b-pillar (as I guess all Muranos do). However, they don't seem to work well. It has been very cold here and with the heater running full blast no hot air comes out of them. Air does blow but it is not warm. The air from the floor vents is. Anyone else experience this? Am I missing something? Or...do the panel vents have to be selected in order for these to work?

George

·
Registered
203 Posts
Not sure on this since I have not taken delivery of my MO yet but all cars I have seen have heat ducts under the seat and those are the ones normally used when in heating mode unless you select bi-level then you should get heat from the vents. The main purpose for the rear vents should be for AC.

·
Registered
792 Posts
What we were told is the higher vents are for AC - the floor vents are for heat. I don't know why it'd matter. Ours is the same way if it makes you feel any better.

·
Registered
78 Posts
rear vents

Select the dash vent setting. These vents work extrememly well, I'm in -25C weather with no complaints.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts