Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the back up Rear View Camera on my 2005 Murano. Living here in Connecticut we get our fair of snow and about 15 pounds of sand per square inch...

I just noticed that when I went itno reverse and looked at the screen it was blurry and impossible to see. I figured it was dirty so I washed it and rinsed it off. Its still blurry. Has anyone had this problem?

It's not dirt I have cleaned it, could it be on the inside? Is it possible that it could be condesation?

Looking for some help, I have not called the dealer yet figured I would inquire here first.

Thanks!!

·
Read Only
554 Posts
Stephan - use a flashlight and look at the camera lens. See if there is any condensation inside. If so, use a hair dryer to GENTLY warm up the lens and dry off the inside. See if that helps. Worse comes to worst, you can take it to your dealer for repair since its still under warranty.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip. I eneded up taking it to the car wash and just power washing the dirt of. evidently it got what ever was on it off. I did however check the manual and it said it could be effected by either extremely cold or hot weather.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts