Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2004 has rear window defrost, does that mean it also has heated mirrors cuz it operates from the same switch, how can I tell?

·
Registered
282 Posts
If you have heated seats, you have heated mirrors.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Then it's time to upgrade! :)

Visit the Heated Mirror thread. There are ways to add them. I haven't done mine, yet. But, plan to by this fall. You can get replacement heated mirror glass from Nissan or get Muthco Signal Mirrors with heat. The thread will give you more details.

·
Enjoying the ride…
465 Posts
I have a SE 03 w/ heated seats. Does it mean I have the heated mirrors? My mirrors do not have a small symbol, as they usually put on heated mirrors (you know that small box w/ couple of arrows pointing up). Thanks.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Murano_driver said:
I have a SE 03 w/ heated seats. Does it mean I have the heated mirrors? My mirrors do not have a small symbol, as they usually put on heated mirrors (you know that small box w/ couple of arrows pointing up). Thanks.
I have a 03 MO with heated seats but there is no heated mirrors.:(

·
Love to live w/ MO
419 Posts
Stoker said:

I have a 03 MO with heated seats but there is no heated mirrors.:(
Hey Stoker,

i thought the Canadian Models came with heated seats only with SE models. does SL also has the heated seats ?

·
Registered
418 Posts
All Canadian MO's come with heated seats (cloth SL / leather SE), rear defroster which also operates the heated mirrors and a block heater.

·
Registered
844 Posts
senza said:
All Canadian MO's come with heated seats (cloth SL / leather SE), rear defroster which also operates the heated mirrors and a block heater.
I will have to check out my Mo for heated mirrors as i have never seen them in action. In the winter in Calgary it can be pretty dry, ( dry as a popcorn fart) so I don't usually see my mirrors fog up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts