Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Murano come with auto dimming side rearview mirrors? It comes with auto dimming rearview mirror but how about the side?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A lot of $30k plus cars have this feature. All Lexus have or option to have "Electrochromic (auto-dimming) inside and outside mirrors", BMWs....I checked out the Infiniti site and none of the cars have that feature. It's a great feature but I'll probably get some film to put over the mirrors.

That's the only feature that this vehicle does not have that I would want.

Thanks again.

Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
I expected to have auto dimming side mirrors. My wife's Chrysler Town & Country Limited has them. They always bring a grin to my face when a trcuk is following at night and the side mirror dims down to a dull green.

While we're on the topic, the rear-view mirror seems to be very slow to react to bright lights. When I drive the T&C, I never notice the mirrors dim, they just are. In my MO, I notice the bright lights first, then wait for the mirror to dim. Kind of odd. I figured there was really only one company that made them all.

Oh, well. I still love the car!

Jon

·
'03 SE 2WD Cold Pkg, VDC
143 Posts
I haven't seen a difference in the dimming. Seems it's always "dimmed", even when I turn it off then back on....

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hot, not dim

They're just heated, not dimming.

I had an Exploder with the auto-dim. The default at start was "on" and I always had to turn it off. The indicator light bugged me. I tried it a few times. Never noticed any difference, so kept it turned off.

Now... dimming to green sounds really cool!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts