Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering with all the Mo's on the road now, if the prices have gone up or down from when I bought it.

I got my fully loaded SL AWD with Nav and Leather VDC/TC Sunroof with guard and rear cargo mat for $32,400.00

Can anyone tell me what they are buying/paying for the MO now?

Would love to see what the deals are like now. I see many more on the road :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
i just recently got my '04' sl awd for $26,000...but that was after about 2 hours of "chit chattin" with the sales guy and his manager. i mean...afterall...i got it "plain jane" knowing i can do better after market on EVERYthing. :2: ...traded my baby (94 pathfinder with 150K on it) in for the deal as well...:werd: ("sigh"...my baby for ten years...now gone).

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have 04 SL fwd, with Prem pkg,floor mats,mud flaps,cargo cover,Cloth. I paid $26,600.
I think that was good deal?

·
Registered
14 Posts
actually...IF you're talkin' about my $26K...i got it pretty much plain...no packages at all...just opted more for the accessories...so if you must know...;) ...i got the regular floor mats, cargo protector, mud flaps, a spare key (for the viper remote start that i just absolutely LOVE!!!:2: ), and the cargo cover...and in terms of "dealer incentives" i got a 6/100,000 and two free oil changes...other than that...i knew i'd be able to get everything much cheaper than the dealer.

·
Aero and Loving it
16 Posts
That explains why your vehicle was so cheap. Mine was a fully loaded SE AWD with the exception of the Navigation unit and the DVD player for $32,500. Included were the mud flaps, wheel locks, wind deflector for the sunroof and cargo protector. :2:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Good Deals

Sounds like you guys all got good Deals. I was upside down in my trade but still did OK. I got a Plain Jane Murano SL with Chrome Wheel Package, Mud Flaps, cargo protector, and floor mats for 27K.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased a Pewder 2004 SE AWD fully loaded all the options except the Navigation and DVD unit with a 7 year 100,000 mile warranty from nissan for $31,300 In January the weather in the east coast was around 5-10 degrees, to cold for buyers it was like this for weeks took me 3 hours to negatiate the price and 30 minutes to fall in love with the Murano but like the the sales person said I came at the right time they werent selling any cars and also I had a blank check from my bank. I have found that having a blank check you get better deals then financing it through the dealer. But the sales manager was pissed and ignorant. Plus 2 week later the Sales Manager called me telling me they charged me $ 500.00 more then they were suppose to on the extended warranty they sold it at $2,000 instead of $1,500 and reduce the overall cost. My bank picked up the error when they were checking the paperwork. So I took them for a ride they almost took me. Got to love banks they dont miss a trick. Final cost $30,800. And kept Betsy as a spare car 94 mercury cougar

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts