Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What has been going on everyone? Well to refresh you all, we traded our '03 Murano SE AWD for an '05 Armada LE. Though it is nice, we have since moved to a nicer house which is more than double the distance to work. Unfortunately, I drive close to 50 miles a day. We are thinking about getting an '06 Murano since all the nice items that I always thought it should have is coming stock. Like revamped dash gauges, LED tail lights, etc. There is more than just the gas reason. My wife doesnt feel too comfortable driving an Armada since she has to struggle to look over the hood of it. Needless to say; she felt much better driving the Murano. I'll let you all know what we decide. Nothing will be decided until I see an '06 in person. When are they supposed to hit the dealers?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
You are not too far away look at mine!

G

·
4,601 Posts
The Murano's tend to come out a bit later than most cars, so it might be Nov/Dec before you see an '06.

If I was to buy a Murano again, it would be a loaded SE. One thing I noticed immediately, after driving a rental Magnum, is how much the SL leans in corners. (Boy would I like to slap on beefed up sway bars!)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Unfortunately you sacrifice a slightly harsher ride with the SE. A trade off to one's preferences. Something my wife noticed when test driving. She liked the softer SE ride better, especially when sitting in the rear seats. It's just that dang center of gravity problem that SUVs have. :D

If I were in the market and nearby I would definitely consider Grip's Mo, which is more loaded than a stock loaded Mo. The trade up would be the snazzy dash and LED tail lights among other minor changes.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Dookie!!!

Welcome back, good luck with your MO quest.

I was just out in Vegas last week, missed the Nellis/Sunrise Vista rotation, however I did get to play: Angel Park, Aliante, Legacy and, get this... TPC Summerlin! My buddy at the Palms got us on! What a track. They were tearing down the grandstands from the PGA event.

Did you save all of your audio mods from your old MO? Perhaps they'll fit nicely in the new one.

Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts