Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i remember during my test drive of my car that the salsmen showed me how to use the remote to put the windows down.... i just remembered this now and I was wondering how it was done? I tried to find it in the manual but I got lost :confused:

any help you guys could offer would be great

·
Registered
554 Posts
Press and hold down the unlock button on the remote. After about five seconds of holding down the button, the front two side windows (driver and front passenger) will go down. If I recall correctly, hitting and holding the lock button will have the opposite effect (rolling all the windows up).

·
Registered
357 Posts
Just press 'unlock' button on the key fob and hold it down. You'll hear the door unlock and a couple of seconds later the front windows should open.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I think to roll the windows up you have to use the key in the drivers door lock. At least I can't do it from the keyfob.
Turn key to the front and hold it there - the windows will go up.

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just tried it out.... it worked like a charm- you can only put the windows back up by the key in the drivers door... cool feature on these hot summer days... everytime i figure out something new about my MO im even more amazed...

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I already knew the control could not roll the windows up, but the drivers door key trick, I did not know! I will try it later on. Cool.

·
British Cat Juggler
147 Posts
You can stop the windows before they are fully open if you wish by releasing the unlock button.

·
Registered
541 Posts
My aftermarket alarm allows you to put all four windows up and down using the remote. also gives you one touch up/down on all four. Also remote start of ignition. Also has a bunch of cool other little functions like being able to remove key but still leave engine running for those quick trips into a store etc. I'm still reading up on it and finding cool features the alarm installer didnt tell me about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts