Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please point me to the thread that explains how to remove the driver/passenger door panel? I know "dookie" posted this sometime back but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

·
5,268 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kris

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

This thread however, does not really talk about how to remove the door panel. I see that you have done it twice. Could you please provide some pictures/details?

Thanks

·
5,268 Posts
sorry, just got home. Will try to take some photos and write description tomorrow

·
5,268 Posts
Courtesy of Dookie:

For the doors, its basically a bunch of pop fasteners. There is a screw behind the door handle that you take off. Also, there is a screw on the bottom of the pull handle near the middle of the door. Once you pull this screw off, pry the window switch unit out and there will be two more screws under it. Take those off and there is one more behind the piece where the driver's seat memory is. Take that off and there is one screw there. I believe you should be able to pull the rest of the panel off. Once it's off all the way--two things. Disconnect the door light connector, and disconnect the two cables for the door handle that attach to the door panel. Kinda hard to explain how but you just use your hands and align the notches up and it pops right out.

Here is link to his post:dor panel removal

·
Registered
466 Posts
Kris said:
Courtesy of Dookie:

For the doors, its basically a bunch of pop fasteners. There is a screw behind the door handle that you take off. Also, there is a screw on the bottom of the pull handle near the middle of the door. Once you pull this screw off, pry the window switch unit out and there will be two more screws under it. Take those off and there is one more behind the piece where the driver's seat memory is. Take that off and there is one screw there. I believe you should be able to pull the rest of the panel off. Once it's off all the way--two things. Disconnect the door light connector, and disconnect the two cables for the door handle that attach to the door panel. Kinda hard to explain how but you just use your hands and align the notches up and it pops right out.

Here is link to his post:dor panel removal
Thanks Kris! Sorry I'm a little late getting to the board. I have been busy with a bunch of projects.

·
5,268 Posts
Hey Dookie,

that what the board and its members are for........

you just keep working on projects and post the results with detailed description.....;)

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'll have to take pics tomorrow, but look at my sig. I now have two 8" subs that hit lower than my two 12's did! Yes that right. It's all in the box and some of it is the sub too, which has 21mm of one way xmax. (A lot for an 8" sub)

Absolutely amazing...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts