Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is relatively quick and easy way to remove the Mo handles because I saw a body-shop pop them off a Murano in a matter of seconds without removing the interior panel on the door.

Any one know how to do this?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Really that is surprising. I would think they would attach from the inside and have some sort of water proffing seal.... keep us posted when you find out the secret.

Curious, why do you want to remove 'em?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Looks like there is a screw holding it on that needs to be access from the interior of the door. I guess the body shop removed it in seconds but it will take days to put it back on. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
popped off and popped on

Ha, ha, ha, Gonzo. No, they didn't break anything. They popped off the old handle and popped on the replacement in a matter of seconds.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Re: popped off and popped on

BoNoMuRaNo said:
Ha, ha, ha, Gonzo. No, they didn't break anything. They popped off the old handle and popped on the replacement in a matter of seconds.
BoNoMuRaNo-

I am not doubting what you say you saw, it is just that I want to know that some juvenile delinquent can not just go up to my MO and easily pop off my door handles. I want to know that the handles are secured with hardware that is inaccessable from the exterior.

For all our sakes, I hope you are wrong.

-njjoe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts