Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search with several patterns and did not find any hits, soooo I am want to see if any one knows the answer.

Has anyone removed the center console side or back panel's? It sort of looks like they are snapped on, but not sure. Unfortunely, the 06 service manual is not online yet (at least no one has found it yet) so I can't get my instructions from there.

The reason I need to run some cables from the area under the rear seat for my Amateur radio.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
wa4qfy-

Below is an exploded view of a 2005 center console. I hope it helps.

Good Luck.

-njjoe

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
njjoe said:
wa4qfy-

Below is an exploded view of a 2005 center console. I hope it helps.

Good Luck.

-njjoe
Thanks for the image, it helps only I see that the 2005 have a cup holder in the rear which the 2006 does not, so maybe that just clip's off. The side shows a screw which would look like to me it would be hidden by the seat. I will have to pull mine forward and see if it's there.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Cacique said:

Are you sure? My '06 SL does have the cup holder...
According to the '06 Owners Manual, the rear cup holder is located in the fold-down armrest that is built in to the rear seats. The '05 models have the rear cup holder located in a pop-out module mounted to the bottom of the center console facing the rear seats. You may have an early '06 model.

-njjoe

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RE: 2005.5 or a 2006 - 0.5??? :)

Cacique said:
Are you sure? My '06 SL does have the cup holder...
I took a few pics to re- assure myself that I was not the one crazy...

(pic out of focus slightly, will retake)

Here are a couple of shots of the cup holders in the back arm rest.

Do you have the split arm rest (not a full pic but you get the jest)

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
A few '06 owners have reported they have the older ('05) style console armrests. Cacique, you may have an early '06 MO with the '05 armrest.

-njjoe

·
Registered
20 Posts
njjoe said:
A few '06 owners have reported they have the older ('05) style console armrests. Cacique, you may have an early '06 MO with the '05 armrest.

-njjoe
You guys are good... My 06 is very recent however what I have is the factory DVD entertainment system. I do not have the fancy double openning that wa4qfy showed in the picture.

So what I have is four cup holders so my kids can make a bigger mess back there :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts