Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time to try, the diagram I found was not helpful. I thought the metal bar was the clip to try and unclip. Is not. In lower light you cannot tell there is a hole in the metal to push the plastic pin ahead. Asked the dealer for a tip - said they use a special tool. Don;t think so. Gave it another try, through the found hole, just a small stubby screw driver. Light pressure in and pull up and it was done. Pics in case others had same issue.

Attachments

Reactions: Robotaz

·
Registered
3 Posts
KJAM the hero!

First time to try, the diagram I found was not helpful. I thought the metal bar was the clip to try and unclip. Is not. In lower light you cannot tell there is a hole in the metal to push the plastic pin ahead. Asked the dealer for a tip - said they use a special tool. Don;t think so. Gave it another try, through the found hole, just a small stubby screw driver. Light pressure in and pull up and it was done. Pics in case others had same issue.
You, my friend KJAM2009, are a genuine hero! I thought I was stuck outside in -20C and likely to break something, but then I found your post! I added my photo for a little more clarification about where the actual tab is, and I included a toast to you!:29::6::7:

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
You, my friend KJAM2009, are a genuine hero! I thought I was stuck outside in -20C and likely to break something, but then I found your post! I added my photo for a little more clarification about where the actual tab is, and I included a toast to you!:29::6::7:
Love the name of that beer ?

Reactions: Frank Balazs
1 - 4 of 4 Posts