Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20 inch rims
I replaced the 2016 OEM Chrome 20 inch chrome rims / Bridgestone Dulers mounted with balance and Nissan TPMS Senders 000 miles They are now off the Mo. Will take pictures. I prefer local pickup so the buyer can completely inspect and be satisifed. I will post some pictures of each wheel very soon. Still looks like shipping is around $125 trying to duplicate the packaging of the 18 inchers I replace them with, it is a bit hard so talking with UPS about them packaging them and related cost. If anyone knows what I should do best please let me know thanks Gripper :) Still have not gotten the new TPMS sender registered to the car system, Ideas

2016, White, Platinum, some goodies, like sill lights, chrome surrounds on rear reflectors a mirrors, led cup holders, yellow fog lights. Trying to change the bulbs in rear turn lamps to LED. I have undercoated the bottom of the MO and removed and reinstalled the plastic shields after applying sound damper Acoustic matt, Past owner of the "ModMo" a 05 with everything possible. Multiple Thousands of posts under d handel GripperDon

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well had the new 18" rims and Michelin Tires for about 1000 miles an improvement over the 20" and Bridgestone Dulers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts