Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the HID option on my MO. It is great having this especially driving in bad weather. I did notice that the parking light and the fog light are very yellow. I know it is not a big deal, but I would like to have a uniformed look for the lights. I found a replacement bulb for the fog light that would mimic the HID look (Sylvania, Silverstar 9006ST). I can't find a replacement for the parking light. Has anyone found a replacement for it? Has anyone replaced the bulbs on thier MO? If you could provide schematics, that would help too.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Try doing a search on this forum (using the search feature) for "Hoen" or "APC" bulbs. Many people have done this and seem quite satisfied.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I went with the Hoen too for the fogs only. They do look much closer to HID, but any car enthusiast can easily tell the difference. Obviously the fogs don't do much to aid visibility since the light output of the HIDs blows them away... purely a cosmetic feature IMO.

LOL. I get phantom pain in my right arm every time I recall changing out that right fog light bulb. Ouch.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tried Hoen and piaa extreme white parking light bulbs. piaa is much better.
PIAA 168 Wedge Xtreme Super White (Twin pack)

·
5,244 Posts
Man, this looks great! What bulbs do you have?

·
Registered
717 Posts
The fogs are Hoen Zenon Match and the parking lights are PIAA Platinum Wedge bulbs.

This picture is before I changed the wedge bulbs so you can really see the difference.

The color match is almost perfect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts