Nissan Murano Forum banner
121 - 127 of 127 Posts
so long story short...265 too wide for '07? stick with 255 if i were to go wider? or you guys running 265s been doing fine not rubbing?

'07 S, factory 235/65/18

My 2 cents worth. Had a new Lexus RX300 that came with Bridgestones. When the first snowfall came my wife complained about traction. I replaced them with Michelin LTX's and the traction on ice and snow was great. Traded the Lexus in at 85K and the tires could have gone another 10.
When we bought the 2011 Murano I did not want the LE due it having the 20" rims for which Michelin, at that time, didn't have an LTX to fit.
Same experience with the OEM Goodyears on the SL and at the first snow I replaced them with Michelin LTX AS's in 265-60-18 (1/4" taller) Traction in all but the deepest snow is better than my F-250 4X4 with LTX's. Ride quality and road noise is greatly improved as well.
The Michelin's cost a bit more than the brands mentioned but, to me, well worth the difference.

Don't get the Michelin Premier LTX, that is a truck tire, not meant for Murano's.
Too noisy and harsh riding.

you're thinking of the defender ltx m/s; the premier ltx is not a truck tire and is great on the Murano.
You are correct I put these on almost 2 months ago and so far they are great:29:

121 - 127 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.