Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this doesn't exactly belong on this thread (there's one dedicated to tires and wheels) but it doesn't seem like enough people visit that thread.

I'm coming up on 30,000 miles on my 2004 Murano and the stock Goodyears are looking kind of sad. What does everyone recommend? From what I've seen so far it sounds like ride and price lean towards the stock Goodyear LS but availability doesn't sound so good.

Any feedback on the new Goodyear Forturas?

On the other forum people seem happy with the Toya S/Ts but haven't seen anything here.

I'm in So. California so I don't need a snow tire but, believe it or not, it does rain here at times and I've never thought the stock Goodyears handled well on wet surfaces.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, recommendations on where to get them would be also appreceiated.

Thanks,
jimmymac

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
There are threads in the Tires section for the Toyo Proxes ST and the Yokohama Geolandar HTS. Recently, Michellin CrossTerrains have come out in the stock Murano size. I suggest reading those reviews here for more information.

I'm moving this to the Tires section to avoid thread duplication.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts