Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the trick to replacing the parking lamps?
It looks like I might have to take the grill out, then remove
the headlamp assembly. Clues anyone!!
thanx

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
luvwool said:
Does anyone know the trick to replacing the parking lamps?
It looks like I might have to take the grill out, then remove
the headlamp assembly. Clues anyone!!
thanx
None of that. Just take the inner fender plastic covers off and you can reach the lights from there.

·
Registered
717 Posts
You can easily reach up into the headlight assembly to replace the parking lamps through the fender wells.

Be very careful when you pull the fender well liners our however as they have very rough edges and will do a number on your paint or your arms as you reach up in there.

I'd suggest wearing an old long sleeve sweatshirt or something when your reaching up in there.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
The turn signal bulb is a force to be reckoned with though. You access it through the same way. I bought some silver coated sylvania turn signal bulbs to replace the stockers and had a heck of a time getting them out. I gave up on the passenger side and tried the driver side to find out that I grabbed the wrong bulb! YAR!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, lots easier than I was thinking. Having this site to go to
is great.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I did the silver over amber turn signal lamps, in and out and it is the hardest of the replacements, now I got to do it again. GRIP :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
GripperDon said:
I did the silver over amber turn signal lamps, in and out and it is the hardest of the replacements, now I got to do it again. GRIP :D
How? I could not see a way to easily get the passenger side bulb out at all...

·
4,994 Posts
I reach in and over from behind the grille, Fortunately I have thin arms. But it works for me, Now if the stiches will just heal. GRIP :D

·
4,994 Posts
LUVWOOL Show you tomorrow. GRIP :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts