Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone attempted to restore the interior silver molding that gets scratched up around the engine start/stop button and around the gear shift? I know how to remove them, but wondering if anyone has attempted to sand them down and spray paint them. If so, what is the exact colour you used and do you have any before/after pictures?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has anyone attempted to restore the interior silver molding that gets scratched up around the engine start/stop button and around the gear shift? I know how to remove them, but wondering if anyone has attempted to sand them down and spray paint them. If so, what is the exact colour you used and do you have any before/after pictures?
Found this dash kit and believe Aluminum Brushed Silver is the factory colour. Anyone try it out?

·
Registered
157 Posts
The trim piece around my PRNDL shift is scratched while the piece around the Start/Stop is still in good condition. I was thinking that I would try and spray paint the trim piece if I could get it off. How to get the shift trim piece off.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same, the colour is Brushed Aluminum Silver. Will need to see if that colour can be purchased in a spray paint

1 - 6 of 6 Posts