Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to the Murano club but I have been a member of the Galant forums for the longest. Anyway, my question is whether or not I can fit 20x10 rims on the front and back of my 03 Murano SL? The reason I am asking is because if I can, I am thinking of of putting 24x10s on it for car shows and 20x10s for regular everyday driving. I just want to have the a nice deep lip on the rims. Thanks

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
str8304-

I don't have an answer to your question. However, if you do find out that it is feasible to install 24x10s on your MO, please post pictures. I would love to see how it looks.

-njjoe

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
njjoe said:
str8304-

I don't have an answer to your question. However, if you do find out that it is feasible to install 24x10s on your MO, please post pictures. I would love to see how it looks.

-njjoe
It is definately feasible and possible. Pirelli makes the appropiate tire to do so. It is the 275/25/24. Tirerack sells them at wholesale cost for $386 each. I have a business account with them and I will definately use it to me advantage. This tire also makes it possible for you to put 24s on chargers, 300s, magnums, etc. Thanks

·
Registered
421 Posts
The good ol' days... I had a Galant before too.

285/35/22 vs. 275/25/24

overall diameter is 29.85 inches (22's) vs. 29.41 inches (24's)

I think you'll just need the right offset.

the 10 inch width might stick out too much.

Good luck with everything!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Another idea

Found these pics in the gallery (user: Katsu)... They're the latest M35 wheels.

Front

Rear

·
Registered
170 Posts
str8304 said:
Hello all, I am new to the Murano club but I have been a member of the Galant forums for the longest. Anyway, my question is whether or not I can fit 20x10 rims on the front and back of my 03 Murano SL? The reason I am asking is because if I can, I am thinking of of putting 24x10s on it for car shows and 20x10s for regular everyday driving. I just want to have the a nice deep lip on the rims. Thanks
If you end up mounting a set of 24's on your MO, please post pics, i'm very curious to see what they would look like on a MO.!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts