1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
This is something I have planned for a long time for my two boyz 10 and 13. Capitol Reef would snag us for a while with it's cool caves--I am a caver and would have to bring lots of rope for that excursion!

I went to the web site for the trip but was greeted by many red x's instead of pics.
:confused:

Nice ride though!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Nice looking pics...however, all of the pics on your website are linking to files on your D drive, i changed the url to some of them and took a peek in my browser: looks like a fun trip! :29:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*#$(*@#$* Mozilla. Picture links fixed. Sorry!

·
4,664 Posts
Absolutely delightful pictures!!! Thanks for linking them. I called my wife to have a look and she made all kinds of really nice comments, but didn't mention how stunning the silver looks against the orange/red rock. (Joke) I'd lose the copper in some of that!

Also, let me know if you have an issue, but the shot of the Sirius display is useful for the Satellite radio threads, so I've grabbed that. If you don't want us using it, let me know and I'll remove it.

Sigh, makes me want to go for a drive.... Great pictures!:D

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Absolutely fantastic roadtrip log! I am rather inspired now to do the same trip!

·
5,268 Posts
Beautiful!

A friend of mine took similar trip last year and brought back many pictures shot with his D10............I've been hooked since then.............

This trip is on the top of my wishlist!

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
WOW!
Fabulous pics, my wife an boys just viewed your trip, wows all around....
An there the MO was, just like mine....silver and rackless.
"HEY DAD! Their MO looks just like yours!"

hehe

Thank you very much for posting the pics, fabulous!
:)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the kind words everybody, had an absolutely GREAT time, the Mo truly is the ultimate road trip machine.

Jaak, no problem, do with the pic as you will. For reference it's a 2003 SE AWD *without* the Bose, all works just fine with the harness and stuff from Grubbs. Also, you can see in that pic that the song title is cut, you can you use right twisty knob to flip to the next page to see the rest. Once I even saw it with a full 3 pages, some freaky long song title, don't remember what it was though.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
MightyMo said:
Once I even saw it with a full 3 pages, some freaky long song title, don't remember what it was though.
Perhaps it was Pearl Jam's "Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me" off of the Vitalogy CD? :2:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Great pictures.... how the heck did you get the MO into those tight spots? Who said the MO is a Onroader vechicle?

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMFG!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA....

·
4,664 Posts
That looks like the start of a new thread.... Strange Murano sightings!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Hehe pretty funny photoshop work.....as if this BBS has not been enough diversion already. Keep up the good work!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts