Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to try a few other dealerships in the area for service since I hadn't been happy with my previous dealership, and had moved.

Much to my surprise, when I spoke with Charlie in the service department, I was told I could bring the car in three days later. I had to ask him to repeat himself. I'd been getting, "the next apointment we have is in two weeks" from two other dealerships in the area.

When I brought in the car, he was VERY pleasant, and got the paperwork done quickly. I didn't need a loaner this time, luckily, because my wife had off from work. However, I inquired about their loaner policy. It's similar to most dealerships, from what I've read here -- if they have to keep it for warranty issues, they either do a loaner or pay for Enterprise if they are out of loaners.

That's not quite the same level as what I got for my old Honda (loaner everytime, for whatever reason), but it could be worse!

Oh, and they had to get a new CD player for my dash. It took a month+ from my old dealership. For them, it was there in a few days.

Good good good experiences so far with Route 46 Nissan, Totowa, NJ!!!

-E

·
Registered
301 Posts
Glad to hear they're treating their customers right. But if you need service a little further west, Lynnes Nissan West up in Stanhope. Only positive experience for me. And Rick is the man!
They will call you when the part is in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts