Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if these rubber floot mats can be purchased anywhere else other than Courtesy Parts in Texas?

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CP&Product_Code=999E1-CPRM

The price isn't bad at $70.49 for a set of 4.

But I live in the Toronto, Canada area and they charge $110 just to ship the mats......that's crazy! I can understand like $20, but this is ridiculous.

Anyone from Canada order from this place before?

Also, is this the only place to buy these perticular mats?
All the other Murano mats I've seen suck.

Any advice?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
You should be able to buy a good set of HD rubber mats in Canadian Tire and trim them to fit fir a lot less than $100. I only paid $25 US for mine and they do just fine.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Yup

I got some all weather mats at walmart and a carpet runner for the rear mats. Course, my interior is black and it is easy to find black.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Why not get them from your nearest dealer?

I had one of my area dealers order them for $69 or $79, no shipping charges. When I had the car in for service a couple of weeks later, they put them in and even put on the $29 bumper protector without charge for installation.

The only thing I found bad about these mats is they need to be aired out for awhile or they stink up the interior. A friend always accuses me of having been smoking ;). Personally, I think she likes the smell. :D

·
4,664 Posts
I bought mine at the dealer. Yes it was not cheap, but I bought the biggest ones I could find at Crappy Tire and they weren't big enough for good winter coverage.

There's some great deals online, but by the time you pay for shipping and brokerage, as you've found, it's not worth it.

Which is why I figured it was cheaper to just buy them at the dealer, knowing they fit great, then to buy three other sets and never be happy, pay more in the long run and still end up buying the OEM mats at the dealer.

I've had mine for a couple of years now, they've held up well and work great.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I can't find the all weather floor mats anywhere for less then $70.00... with or without the S&H. Anyone purchase them from somewhere cheaper?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Oakville Nissan has an online parts section. They ship to anywhere in Canada for no more than $25, depending on the order cost.

If you order online from them, they give you 15% off the order.

They have a special on now:
All-Season Floor Mats (ALL MODELS) *New*
Save $10

All-Season Floor Mats
Keep your floor clean and dry with these durable, easy to clean all-season floor mats. Custom-fit, they feature deep-ribbed channels to help trap dirt, mud, melted snow and water.
The following floor Mats are exact fit for your Nissan or Infiniti & have model logo Example:G35 , also available in many colours

check for stock
Expires Mar 13, 2006
I'm looking at getting some for this winter. I can contact them and see how much they are selling them for, if you would like. I know my local dealership jacks up the prices on their parts, so I order all my parts from Oakville, or I pick them up at the second closest dealership, which is 2 1/2 hours away.

Links:
Parts Specials
Quote Form

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
jason1234 said:
Oakville Nissan has an online parts section. They ship to anywhere in Canada for no more than $25, depending on the order cost.

If you order online from them, they give you 15% off the order.

They have a special on now:

I'm looking at getting some for this winter. I can contact them and see how much they are selling them for, if you would like. I know my local dealership jacks up the prices on their parts, so I order all my parts from Oakville, or I pick them up at the second closest dealership, which is 2 1/2 hours away.

Links:
Parts Specials
Quote Form

I would be very interested if you don't mind finding out. Thanks, I really appreciate it !!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll send them an e-mail now. It probably won't be until the middle of next week until I hear back from them. I'll let you know!

·
4,664 Posts
I think $70 is about as good a deal as you can get. They're excellent mats and worth it, instead of spending more on mats that won't fit well, only to cough it up anyway, at the end.

(Speaking from experience. Want my old ones that don't fit? They've hardly been used!)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
jaak said:
Want my old ones that don't fit? They've hardly been used!)
Thanks for the offer Jaak... I'm going to go w/ the Nissan one's. I guess I'll just invest another $75.00 into my truck... I thought a home was a money pit, but I think my SUV is !! :2:

·
4,664 Posts
They've held up well, too. Mine are a couple of years old, with no problems. I use then most of the year, except in the summer months, because I get muddy when it rains and I go biking...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Here is what I got from Oakville Infiniti Nissan:

Rubber Floor Mats are $114.95 comes as a set of 4
Save $10
Online 15% discount does not apply to this special (already on sale)
It'd be another $25 for shipping too.

My local dealership quoted me $136 for the same mats. All prices are plus taxes.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I bought mine at my local dealership. I got my usual 20% discount and ended paying around $60US including tax. Get the Nissan mats from your local dealer - they fit perfectly and hold quite a bit of mud/snow/dirt.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts