Nissan Murano Forum banner

Rubber Floor mats with "Murano" on them???

9K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  icecold 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen any rubber floormats for the Murano that have "Murano" written on them. I would even consider ones with the Nissan emblem.

#2 ·
No,
but let me know when you find one. I would buy them as well.

#5 ·
it says murano down the side vertically
probably hard to see in pictures online
theyre the same color as the rubber mat itself

i would post pictures, but im a computer dummy! i took pictures wiht my digital camera today in hoping to show u guys but then i dont know how to compress them!! i cant put any picutres up cause they are all over hte limit?

can someone start a feed and show me how to compress them! thanks

#6 ·
Don't wait for the pictures ( I suppose I could go do it...) because I looked and looked and didn't find any mats that fit exactly... Finally bought the Nissan ones and they're awesome!

I use them in the summer too, as I go mountain biking and sometimes get in the MO with muddy feet. Plus I have a 7 year old daughter, so that helps as well!

The one problem, they're only in charcoal.... So they might look a little funny in the lighter interiors.

Linked from www.courtesyparts.com

#7 ·
I picked up a set of Nissan rubber floormats (the same that Courtesy sells) at my local dealer for 20% off list - or around $55. Great deal. The mats have proven their worth even in the summer. On a hard turn (yeah I drive the Murano like I used to drive my Maxima) I tipped a cooler in the rear, spilling all the ice and water in it. The floor mat held the spill nicely and my carpet did not get wet.

#8 ·
That is a great deal!!! I paid list and feel they were worth it...

#9 ·
jaak said:
Don't wait for the pictures ( I suppose I could go do it...) because I looked and looked and didn't find any mats that fit exactly... Finally bought the Nissan ones and they're awesome!

I use them in the summer too, as I go mountain biking and sometimes get in the MO with muddy feet. Plus I have a 7 year old daughter, so that helps as well!

The one problem, they're only in charcoal.... So they might look a little funny in the lighter interiors.

Linked from www.courtesyparts.com

Hey jaak

Did you buy them in Canada? I've got them as well but had to have the folks bring them here from Florida cause the local dealer couldn't get them -- something about Nissan Canada not carrying them. Just wondering if the local dealer was pushing some :bsflag:

#11 ·
thecanuck said:

Hey jaak

Did you buy them in Canada? I've got them as well but had to have the folks bring them here from Florida cause the local dealer couldn't get them -- something about Nissan Canada not carrying them. Just wondering if the local dealer was pushing some :bsflag:
Yeah, tell your dealer to put away the shovel and pick up his parts book.

I bought them at the dealer. (401 Dixie Nissan) He opened his Murano accessory book, I pointed at them, he ordered them and had them from Nissan Canada in a few days.

A little over $100, but worth it, because I've yet to see something that fits better. I still love them...

#13 ·
jaak said:

Yeah, tell your dealer to put away the shovel and pick up his parts book.

I bought them at the dealer. (401 Dixie Nissan) He opened his Murano accessory book, I pointed at them, he ordered them and had them from Nissan Canada in a few days.

A little over $100, but worth it, because I've yet to see something that fits better. I still love them...
Thanx jaak.

This dealer -- I dunno. On the one hand, they were able to get me the "MO" cross rails for the rfrk in March, while the US guys here were talking about the US dealers bs'ing them about availability not until July or so. Then, on the other hand, they turn around and bs me about the mats. Hmmm...

You're right about the mats though -- they're perfect and I use them year 'round. There's absolutely nothing out there (that I've found) aftermarket that fits due to the width. However, once Husky Liner catches up, their front floor "mats" will be amazing. I had some in my PF -- sure a little pricey but worth every penney. Kinda like the rear cargo tray with the high lip, but custom molded to fit like a glove in the footwell. Hopefully, these factory mats will be a close second.

#14 ·
I bought the rubber floor mats from my Nissan dealer for around $56. It was 20% off list I believe.

#15 ·
mats

they have the husky liners out for the murano....I picked up a set for winter.....they are all plastic w/a kind off diamond plate pattern on them......well worth the money.......I hope they come out with the carpeted versions too.....I got them directly through husky liner........

#18 ·
Re: husky liner

schlegdog13 said:
these are the mats i'm talking about....They actually cover more of the floor than the factory mats http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=914&addcar=1 you can probably find them cheaper than this

the weathertechs are nice, but they are not a custom fit....

husky's rock................

not sure if they cokme two to a set for the front or not......

(or if the rear / second row) is one long mat only.....

#19 ·
Good news about the Huskey liners. I've had them in my Jeep (Murano replaced) and have them in our Toyota.

They do require anti-slip padding under them as they do not use the factory hooks.

On the Huskey site, there is a PDF showing the rear liner as one piece.

#21 ·
Found Huskey liners for:

52.99 for the front and 54.99 for the backseat. shipping will vary
depending on your zip code.

vs. Autosports $84 each (front and back)!

#22 ·
I think thats about what I picked them up for...I only got the fronts....I haven't had any slipping problems, they come up high enough on the sides, where I dont think they can slip.....I dont know about the rears though....I love em, second vehicle Ive had them in now and they are the best.......

#23 ·
There are aspects of the Huskys that look good, but overall, I like the OEM Murano Rubber Mats better. They have good coverage, and will allow water to drop between the grooves. Yesterday they were good at controlling a tin of mints that decided to slip from my hands at a stop sign! Little white pills all over the floor!

The back Murano mats fit very well and unlike the Husky pictures, they actually go under the front seats a bit, where the passenger's feet would land.

#25 ·
I got these a few months ago. They really fit well and are very sturdy. Lifetime warranty. They are designed to prevent water from reaching the carpeting. The rear one is one piece and covers the center hump.

XTreme floor protection

#26 ·
Sim...I posted a link to these a long time ago, and was thinking of getting them too. Do they attach to the factory floor hook? Do they go on over your carpeted flooor mats or do you have to remove them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.