Nissan Murano Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Nissan murano SL
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I also thought about the possibly of oil getting in through the spark plug tubes and drowning it but there wasnt any oil in the tubes, but the threads were brownish. Although they were the Original plugs.

·
Registered
2009 Nissan murano SL
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Correct, the.misfire was coming from a bad coil and now im not sure how much battery voltage i have, and i cant seem to do the throttle body relearn so it seems less than 12.9v

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Correct, the.misfire was coming from a bad coil and now im not sure how much battery voltage i have, and i cant seem to do the throttle body relearn so it seems less than 12.9v
So, you replaced the coil and the misfire is fixed now? Idle relearn must be done with engine running so if your charging system is working correctly that's all that's needed.

·
Registered
2009 Nissan murano SL
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yeah I drove it around for probably an hour yesterday just to see how it was going to run and it rained great I just need to do that idle relearn, cuz when you're in drive and you stop it idles to where it's supposed to be, but obviously in park the relearn learn isn't done so it's not going to. I need to find a voltmeter amd figure out the voltage. Thanks for everyone's help!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts