Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new here.

Is there a way to turn on the fog lights with just the running lights, without turning on the xenons? Its a cool look driving while its cloudy out or something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not talking about day time running lights. Im just asking if theres a way to turn on the fog lights with the running lights when I turn on with the switch. Most cars allow you to, but the Mo's dont turn on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, when I say running lights I mean the position after Auto that turn on the amber turning lights and tail lights. Every thing but the xenon headlights.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I did

Do a search of my post I don't know where i posted it. I used Lexus yellow fogs.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
GripperDon-

Did you find any advantage to having the yellow fogs as compared to the whites? I sometimes have trouble seeing the lines on the road at night in rainy weather. The lines tend to blend into the road. I was wondering if the yellow fogs would help under those conditions. What were your experiences?

Thanx in advance,

Joe

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
XtremeR said:
Oh, when I say running lights I mean the position after Auto that turn on the amber turning lights and tail lights. Every thing but the xenon headlights.
You will have to install a relay and a switch. Relay's winding is powered by your marker light and will in turn take 12v from the battery to power your fogs whenever the markers are on. Using the switch inside you can then control the fogs, either on or off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zebelkhan said:

You will have to install a relay and a switch. Relay's winding is powered by your marker light and will in turn take 12v from the battery to power your fogs whenever the markers are on. Using the switch inside you can then control the fogs, either on or off.
Great, thanks for your help. Don’t no if its worth the trouble, thought it was a simple thing the dealer could program.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts