·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
ahhhhhh
One of my sis's bought one to "one up" me only 3 weeks after I bought the Mo. Last weekend at a family gathering she was quick to jump out and press the gate lift button to impress me once more....

At least the Mo stops, and dam good I might add.
:D

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
A "Squeak" is better than a "Crunch" GRIP :D

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mgthe..

One of my sis's bought one to "one up" me only 3 weeks after I bought the Mo. Last weekend at a family gathering she was quick to jump out and press the gate lift button to impress me once more....
You can send the above link to your sis. See what she'll say hehehe

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Incredible that they outsell us by such a wide margin..........

Definitly notify your sister.......and not just to go one up on her.........

Homer

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Yeah Homer, it is bitter sweet.
She drives like a bat outta hell, I think she would have done much better with a Mo. Mine is plain jane...she could have one upped me by buying one fully decked out.
I will tell her, but she will think I am just trying to one up her....she is the oldest sibling.
:cool:

·
5,268 Posts
I had brake failure once, it was the “booster”. It was one if the scarcest moment in my life. I was lucky as I was able to cut at front of the oncoming traffic onto a shoulder and stop 100 yards later. And yes, vehicle did stop but the stopping ability was next to nothing. So the statement “vehicle is still able to stop just requires more force on brake pedal” could be misleading. I cannot imagine a lady with a few kids doing it.

mgthe3,
do not be disappointed with your sister. In the end it is the Lexus that has the “image”…..

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
mgthe3

But you get to live in LongBoat Key !!

One of ht eWorld best places. Whoa Wo!:2: I wish I was there, hope the Hurricanes were not too bad for you . Love it there. Eating that the Banyan Tree resturant at the Hilton Lonboat, Whoa. GRIP :D no time to worryabout the Sis, Does she live ther also? If not you won!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts