Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ö¿Ö
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at starbuck for the better part of the evening working/meeting with my coworkers. It was long and tired, when i get out only to find that my like new SE AWD got keyed. The car has less than 10k miles. It doesn't deserves this. The whole row of car actually got key including my friends' 3 series and suvs. People just have too much time and have no respect for other's property these day.:(

·
Registered
147 Posts
What can I say? People suck.

Some people will do that if you park too close or if they think you opened your door into their car. I know I've been tempted to do that in the past.

However, some jerks will just do it because you have a nicer car than they do.

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
I feel for you. I still remember that anger when my Mo was keyed. I am still dreaming to see someone doing it and me braking his arms. Sorry.:(

·
Registered
828 Posts
There are all kinds out there.
Sorry to hear what happened.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Becareful, it's jungle out there.

I'm very picky about where to park my MO.
No dings so far...knock on wood~

Nizmo

·
Registered
14 Posts
elliotgb said:
Very sorry to hear about your vehicle. I have had this done to my cars before and it makes you even angrier because it is a type of victimless crime, similar to someone smashing into a parked car and getting away with it.
This is NOT a victimless crime, unless it is an ownerless vehicle. It is a senseless crime, but not victimless.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
I know!

Connect Mo to 10,000 volt wire after exiting.

Look for crispy critter with a badly melted key in hand the next morning.

:22:

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
mgthe3 said:
I know!

Connect Mo to 10,000 volt wire after exiting.

Look for crispy critter with a badly melted key in hand the next morning.

:22:
You know the "sadder" part about this? If you "harm" the person who damaged your car or even stole it, the law will be on his side....:3:

·
Ö¿Ö
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zebelkhan said:

You know the "sadder" part about this? If you "harm" the person who damaged your car or even stole it, the law will be on his side....:3:
hehe very true. Though for a moment there, you probally feel very satisfied lolz. Right now i am just trying to get the car computer in the murano first. I guess since i have to pay to repaint it, after the raining season probally be a better time.

·
4,601 Posts
Only if there are witnesses and he can talk... (Oops! Did I say that out loud?)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts