Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well there is this place in california that sells partially wrecked, fixed and rejected cars, stolen and not claimed cars etc. well turns out that there is a murano in there. sad sad day. these are the pictures

i see alot of you guys complaining about having minor scraps and dents. could you imagine how this guys feels.

but damn, good to see the murano held up nicely. no chassis twist or anything. just needs some body work and good as new.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Ouch....the pictures do not show enough detail to figure out whether side airbags and curtain airbags deployed (after what looked like a nasty bump to the side of the car as well).

·
4,601 Posts
I'm curious what the mark is in the middle of the passenger seat...

But never mind that, here's something to cheer you up...

Well, Sort of.. It was an X5.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks for sharing! very interesting pics.

Too bad we couldn't get more details on the crash... such as speed, direction of impact, roll over, etc. I can't tell if this was a 30 mph impact or a 60 mph impact. looks like the vehicle held up though.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
The fact that the bumper and frame appeared not bent at all suggests this was not a fast impact, I would say under 30mph. At 60, it doesn't matter what car you drive, it would be smashed really bad.

Even in the 40 mph offset crash test, the front of the vehicle suffers extensive damage, twisted frame, etc.... This is fine since the safety lies in maintaining the passenger safety cage intact.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts