Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I waved goodbye to my 2004 Murano this afternoon. We purchased it in January 04, and to drive it was still every bit as exciting as the day I brought it home.

But hubby got a hugeass '06 F150 Lariat as a company vehicle, he wasn't willing to part with the 350Z, and since 2 drivers with 3 near new vehicles isn't very economically savvy, we decided to let the MO go.

I'll miss it. I'd buy another one... tomorrow

To all my fellow MO owners.... Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

·
5,244 Posts
Jeanie,

so what are you driving now? 350Z? Not bad.....

Sad to hear you had to part with Murano

·
Registered
842 Posts
Sorry you had to give up your Mo. Will be interesting to see how long it will take before the Found On the Road Dead (FORD) truck will start to have problems and have to be towed home.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahah Stoker... I have to admit though the most inconvenient car breakdown I ever experienced to date was in the Murano, which suffered alternator failure smack dab in the middle of nowhere, on vacation, while carrying hubby and I, 3 kids and a very large dog

·
Registered
842 Posts
Jeannie said:
hahah Stoker... I have to admit though the most inconvenient car breakdown I ever experienced to date was in the Murano, which suffered alternator failure smack dab in the middle of nowhere, on vacation, while carrying hubby and I, 3 kids and a very large dog
I will take a quality car breakdown from Nissan than a quantity breakdown from Ford any day of the week.

By the way did I mention that I do not like Ford cars and trucks?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Stoker said:

I will take a quality car breakdown from Nissan than a quantity breakdown from Ford any day of the week.

By the way did I mention that I do not like Ford cars and trucks?
If this was autoblog, the ******** would be all over that statement, about how Ford trucks are the best, and blah blah blah.

I loved Ford's slogan in the 1980's, which was "Have you driven a Ford, lately?" After seeing the crap they sold, I remember thinking, "no wonder why...." :D

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Jeannie said:
AAHHH, Jeanie, now i know why you (and the husband) decided to sell the MO. IT broke your heart before.....;) (kidding!)
Good luck with the Z, it is a very fun vehicle. I still envy you! :4:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts