Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my wife a new 2015 Murano. The car now has 36,000 miles on it and I also purchased a 100,000 warranty. The car has been flawless including the sat radio until a few months ago. Now the Sat radio cuts in and out badly. The AM / FM works perfectly. I took it to the dealership and they said they found nothing wrong but it still cuts in and out. I reminded them of the 100,000 mile warranty and something is broke, fix it. They said they couldn't find anything so live with it. Wrong answer!

Has anybody else had this problem? Also, they referred to coverage and obstacles but I told them I have the exact same service in my truck and I don't have a bit of problem.

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
I’ve noticed in every Nissan I’ve had (a Rogue Select, 2017 & 2018 Rogue (17 S, 18 SV), and current 2019 Murano SV) seem to cut out easier than any other headunit I’ve had (OEM and aftermarket). Not sure if it’s an antenna issue or what. Noticed it’s even worse on my mom 2019 Buick Enclave. Different car of course but they share the same type of shark fin antenna from what I can tell. Always got the same response from the service advisor. Coverage and obstructions could cause it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Kae
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing