Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in the Boston, MA area installed satellite radio? I'm thinking of getting it done but looking for a good place to have it installed at a reasonable price.

·
4,664 Posts
Yeah, he'd help you do it, but it's about a 10 hour drive...:eek:

·
4,664 Posts
Ah, mostly east to west, not too much south to north... The seat heaters help when you first get in, after that, there's lots of room to take off your coat and get comfy. However, you'll be changing radio stations a lot, or listening to CD's, on the way there!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Gonzo, do you have an 04 Murano? If so the install is very easy, since the wire harness is already there.

Any local car audio shop can do it for you if you dont feel comfortable doing it.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately I have an '03. I am comfortable with working on a car and the interior... I guess I'm concerned about damaging the panels or causing a rattle. Like I need another rattle in the MO.

·
Registered
834 Posts
If I ever do the satellite install, I’d look at it as an opportunity to fix rattles. I tighten everything up and sound deaden what I could.

·
4,664 Posts
As far as I know the Non-Bose has the harness installed as well, in the '04. Look for the end of it behind the right rear passenger seat. Flip the seat down and lift the flap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts