Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this has already been posted but I love seeing things like this.

Check out the Satisfaction Survey. We have a Titan and a Murano, both of them made the list. :)

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I put as much confidence in these surveys as JD Power and Intellichoice - manufacturers pay these companies to conduct surveys - so what do you think the results would be? People being satisfied with their vehicles does not imply they are driving the best cars though - for example, interview most Buick drivers and they'll say they love their cars, but what kind of people drive Buicks? ......My point exactly.

Autopacific claims to be "independent" but honestly the only independent automotive ratings source is Consumers Reports. Sure CR cares about legroom more than horsepower, but I get their surveys every year and its a completely impartial process.

I have not seen the complete 2005 results from the Autopacific survey yet, but the 2003-2004 surveys show an extra category for "best american luxury car" for which the Cadillac Deville won. This seems to be a stupid category, since there was already a "luxury car" category that the Lexus LS430 won. How much you wanna bet GM was one of the sponsors of the survey?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts