Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Enjoying the ride…
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was not good morning for me. At 6 A.M I had two police officers were knocking in my door. One of them asked me if I have a Murano and ask me to go outside. My Mo was parked second from the crosswalk; it was only one car behind me. Somebody drive in and mostly destroy Dodge Stealth parked behind me, so the Dodge hit my Mo in the back. Luckily it just stuck between two mounting brackets for my WAAG bumper guards, but the rubber things still hit my bumper pretty hard. I pull out the brackets back and it was just the couple tiny scratches on the left side, but I have a 1.5 inch dent on the lower bumper on the right. They asked me if I want to file the report and I told them there was almost no damage so there is no need for that. I did not want to call my insurance company to fix 2 scratches. Later that day I went outside and the dent on the right already pop up. I did not know that Mo is a self-fixing car. ;) So everything looks good, I will try to polish those areas and I think it will be ok. Now I just feel good that I decided to put those ‘brackets” on my Mo. If I do not have them, it can easily cause the couple thousand dollars damage.:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Luckily it just stuck between two mounting brackets for my WAAG bumper guards

What are waag bumper guards. Sounds they they are a great investment! If you have a picture or web site where I could get more info I would appreciate it. Thanks. Glad your Mo is OK

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Glad to hear that all is OK. Not t be a downer check under the MO too. The WAAG is attached to the car and the energy from the impact went somewhere. Hopefully it was mostly disappainted prior to hitting the MO and thus little or no damage anywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts