Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Windy City MO :)
137 Posts
I watch Stargate once and awhile. I'm more of Star Trek Generations/Deep Space Nine fan. :p :18:

:9: :runaway:

:11::13:

·
5,268 Posts
Stargate - hm.......Star Trek - yes!!!!!

:6:

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the original Star Trek and have watched quite a bit of NG and DS9, even a few Voyagers. The NG movies are great.

I know what you mean about Stargate, started watching it after the *(&@#$*@# killed Farscape. On stargate, I keep expecting him to pull out a swiss army knife. :D

Watched all the Bab5s...liked it a lot. Not as good as Farscape to me though.

And of course the Star Wars...I loved them all, can't wait for Episode III. Read all the books too...must be like 50 of them including the young Jedi Knights.

From the clipits, looks like SciFi channel is restarting Battlestar Galactica.

Biggest problem I have with the SciFi channel (outside of killing Farscape) is they are getting away from SciFi. They keep it up and they'll have to change their name to the horror/scare channel.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Murano in Space?

Someone will think to give a Murano to some super-hero or visitor from another planet.

In Men In Black, check out the keyboard that they use at the immigration centre. That is the keyboard I use. It's not a prop. It's a real keyboard (kinesis-ergo.com, or else ergo-kinesis.com). It was so futuristic, they just spray painted them.

Where can I use it in the Murano? To control and program the screen?

·
Windy City MO :)
137 Posts
Other than being a Trekkie, this was one of my favorite things about Voyager.
:D

One hot looking BORG.

Face is okay but she's got one killer body.

·
4,664 Posts
My Wife used to call herself 8 of 9. She'd tell people that 7 got all the good parts...

·
4,664 Posts
I think it's sexy when a woman tells you "Resistance is futile....":D

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!

Seeing how the season finale of Battlestar Galactica season 3.5 is tomorrow, I'd thought I'd post to see if anyone else follows the show.

Last week's episode was fantastic, and I think the actor who plays Colonel Tigh should win an award for the scene "its in the fracking ship!!!!"

Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll refrain from posting who I think the final five cylons are. hehehehe :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
For some reason this thread was in an inaccessible "TV and Movies" off topic forum (which may have been deleted at some point). In either case, still a few hours left to discuss Battlestar before the season finale airs! C'mon people.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
I have never missed a SG-1 Show

or most any Si fi program. Did you know Amanda Tapping has an offical website? She is in the Anartic right now making a new StarGate MOVIE! :D

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
LOL! First Tiger's wife, now Samantha Carter! :D :D :D

SG-1 is a great show - too bad they are cancelling it after this season. Atlantis is not nearly as good, but McKay is very funny.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am a fan of all of the above as well as Firefly, a great series if you did not get a chance to see it while it was out, at least it is now on Universal HD :)

And all is not lost for Stargate fans...

"The working title of the third 'Stargate' television series is 'Stargate Universe', executive producer Robert C. Cooper told GateWorld. The show currently exists in the form of a one-page treatment of the story and characters. Cooper and executive producer Brad Wright will start writing the pilot after shooting on the two 'Stargate SG-1' movies finishes in June. Meanwhile, new episodes of 'SG-1' and 'Atlantis' start airing April 13 in the U.S., on The SCI FI Channel. "

Sounds interesting to me :)

·
5,100 Posts
Yeaa SG-1 forever

I really like the characters ans hope they can retain them. I would sove to see some 3 part mini-series. Re. Atlantas I would not mine some recasting their. At least changing the style of the current players. Weir is apain (to me) and the forever talking so called braineact is also tireing (again to me) I would also like the bad guys to have a bit less hissss ing and drooling and a bit more personality so there could be some increased interplay betwen the two forces.

·
5,100 Posts
PS Fire Fly had the

makings of so much and then somehow got a bit weak too much same o same o but I did enjoy watching it and will probably see the movie.

Speaking of movies I must say war of the workd was a let down
that was too old school must have been pointed at 15 year olds. Plus they had our Army acting like stupid I love it no planning just shooting machine guns and Arm missles time after time when they saw they did not good. Could have been so much more, oh well a few neto special effects.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Re: Yeaa SG-1 forever

GripperDon said:
I really like the characters ans hope they can retain them. I would sove to see some 3 part mini-series. Re. Atlantas I would not mine some recasting their. At least changing the style of the current players. Weir is apain (to me) and the forever talking so called braineact is also tireing (again to me) I would also like the bad guys to have a bit less hissss ing and drooling and a bit more personality so there could be some increased interplay betwen the two forces.
Even if you find McKay annoying, did you like the Atlantis episode "Grace Under Pressure"? Yes it featured "Carter" so to speak.

·
5,100 Posts
I wish I could have a vision like that

(Meanwhile “Sam” strips down to get McKay hot and McKay goes along for a while but he concludes she’s trying to distract him and ignores her.) NOW THAT IS A TRUE SELF ABSORBED IDIOT I HAVE COME TO EXPECT ( “Sam” puts her clothes back on and tries to get him to stop before he endangers himself due to his concussion. He manages to engage power briefly but it uses up too much energy and he only has a half hour left.)

AW schucks he is going to have to get rescued! I was hopeing they were going to let him have a little brain damage occur and he would stop talking for a while.

:2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts