Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know this is likely all up on one of the Nissan Murano sites, but to make things more simple...

What is the main differences between the two?

Is the SL really a better ride than the SE?

Can I get HID lights on an SL?

Do both SE & SL have memory seats and adjustable peddles available?

My fear of the CVT is lessened now, but I think I may wait for a 2004 model just in case. I know that the 1990 300ZX had far far more recalls than any year after that, so I would imagine it will apply to the Morano, even though I have a first year 350Z (oh well, it was worth the year of watching heads spin around backwards when I drive down the street :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enforcer said:

What's the problem with your 350?
-Window grease streaks.
-Erratic idle.
-Bad Bose sound-system (really sucks for mids).
-Bad paint (too many rock dings for a new car).
-Cheep painted rims (lots of dings just after 4k miles on clean roads).

Not that I am expecting a Porsche, but it still cost me $36k.

Thanks for the link on the SE verses the SL and the info!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
There's a fix for the streaks, I'd bet the idle is your MAF sensor (note 1), Bose is Blose, Nissan paint chips is issue on all models - some say not just Nissan. But I have not experienced the rim dings (12,600 miles). I think the rims on the MO are painted too.

note 1.

This can happen on the MO too. There were some really good pictures posted on my350z.com showing the microscopic fibers that get wound around the anemometer and cause poor fuel mileage and irratic idle. Some believed this was due to the K&N filter. But some had it and they did not have the K&N. I have K&Ns and have not had the problem yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts