Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I know this is off topic, but does anyone who has SE rims and rires that you have replaced with another and want to get rid of it. I like the 5 spoke rim on my SL Mo, but love the SE much better. The ride of the SE model was a little stiff and loud. I much prefer the soft smooth ride. If any are available, let me know. Even better if you are close to NJ. Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
whitemo said:
Hi everyone. I know this is off topic, but does anyone who has SE rims and rires that you have replaced with another and want to get rid of it. I like the 5 spoke rim on my SL Mo, but love the SE much better. The ride of the SE model was a little stiff and loud. I much prefer the soft smooth ride. If any are available, let me know. Even better if you are close to NJ. Thanks
whitemo

You may want to move or copy this thread over to the "Classifieds" forum. You may get more hits that way. If nothing else, it'll "double you pleasure" if you copy it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes I have TPMS. I thought it came standard. So if I get SE rims, will the TPMS apply to new rims/tires?

·
Registered
466 Posts
whitemo said:
yes I have TPMS. I thought it came standard. So if I get SE rims, will the TPMS apply to new rims/tires?
The TPMS has a sensor in each wheel on the inside part of the valve stem. I don't think it would be a problem swapping them, unless they are serially registered for a specific vehicle.

·
Registered
466 Posts
whitemo,

I just ordered some chrome SL rims, and will be selling my SE rims soon. Would you be interested?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts