Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for reposting from FA.

Ok, i recently just got back my MO.
i had it in for service for a problem starting in hot weather, they ran some checks and it was all set, but when i went to pick it up, then had lost my key.
So i had to bring in my others and they reprogrammed them and cut me a new one. They were very apologetic, but still.

So now i am questioning the level of service at the dealer i went to.

the 2 options that i have in my area are,

George Harte Nissan, in West Haven
and Executive Nissan, in North Haven.

if anyone has a suggestion on which one i should use,
please let me know. thank you.

-Nerf

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought my MO from George Harte and I can't complain about anything, at least not yet.

I have brought it in twice to have a couple of installations done so my experience with them is limited.

I have had problems starting as well but I had to have the MO towed both times to the nearest dealer, Middletown Nissan which I think really tried to help me and they called to let me know what they were doing, kept me informed, and then D'Darrio (Shelton) who asked my why I didn't buy the car from them (why should this matter), said they test drove it 3 times and couldn't find anything but the odometer only ticked off 1 mile (must've been short trips).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, the starting problem is still there,
although not as bad, so i will see if i can have em look at it again,
when i get my oil changed.

Did you get a good deal there?
i had to haggle with em for quite a bit, and was ready to walk out when they came down to my price,
Only then to find out what i wanted was not on the lot, as they said it was, really my fault for not looking.

But they knocked a little more off the price, and got shipped down from MA, and i got it 3 days later.

so all in all, it was not too bad, and i love my MO,
just that annoying starting problem.

-Nerf

good luck with your MO. :D :D :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
I came in with a price from another dealer at $300 over invoice and they topped it. I think i got it for $150 over invoice.

I just brought it in for its first oil change last night and I didn't even make it 1 mile from the dealer. Stalled again and would not start. had to be towed for the 3rd time.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am gonna give Executive Nissan in North Haven a try for my next service. Recommended by a friend of mine.

-Nerf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts