Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my car in for the 11,000+ mileage checkup(basically just an oil change).

Asked the SM to set tire pressure to 35 front 33 rear.

Picked up the car after he was gone, all tires now set to 36, geez.

Then I see one of those little notices that they hang from your rearview mirror asking me to rate him as 100% when I get my survey. I don't think so. I realize that they can't check on every detail on every car, but this still irritates me.

I like this SM, but he is the guy that shook his head and said nope, no problem there, when I pointed out that my shifter knob was loose.

O well, he'll get about an 85 from me, I guess.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Wonder if the dealership is owned by the same guys that own Pinnacle Nissan. GRIP :D

·
Registered
844 Posts
elliotgb said:
Just had my car in for the 11,000+ mileage checkup(basically just an oil change).

Asked the SM to set tire pressure to 35 front 33 rear.

Picked up the car after he was gone, all tires now set to 36, geez.

Then I see one of those little notices that they hang from your rearview mirror asking me to rate him as 100% when I get my survey. I don't think so. I realize that they can't check on every detail on every car, but this still irritates me.

I like this SM, but he is the guy that shook his head and said nope, no problem there, when I pointed out that my shifter knob was loose.

O well, he'll get about an 85 from me, I guess.
Too bad you are far away from Calgary as Stadium Nissan does not miss things like that. When they have performed maintenence the techs ensure that the job is down right the first time, and then the service manager goes over the sevice order before the customer shows up. This dealer belives in Customer service to keep there business up.:D :D

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Most service managers have the attitude that the customers know nothing about their cars, so they don't give the customer as much information as people like you and me would probably like. If the SM specifically did not write "35/33" on the service order, then I would give him a less than stellar rating. If it was the tech who overinflated your tires because its the standard practice of the dealership (my guess they defaulted to 35psi all around, the "good old value", and your TPMS showed it as 36, close enough).

BTW, I run 37F, 34R and I love the response. The ride is already harsh at 33psi, I don't mind a bit harsher.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Mind if I wait until this summer for the CALGARY service department trip? GRIP :2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts