Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello...
just bought a mo about a month ago.... I read lots on here before deciding upon it....

but now I am fearing that I will have the kind of service issues as many of you.

so I am wondering if anyone that has had service done at a So CA dealer would share their experiences (good or bad).... so that we would know which ones to stay away from.

NOTE:
mine was purchased from Wondries in Alhambra, CA

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought my Mo from Performance Nissan in Monrovia/Duarte and have most of my service done there.
My experiences with both the sales and the service departments have always been excellent.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wondries Alhambra

Thanks for the inputs...

I had a discrepency for my extended warranty (paid for gold prefered, but got paper for gold standard with less miles). tried numerous times to change it but got little attention or call backs... so I was getting frustrated...

but yesterday I found out that they changed finance managers and I worried and went in-person, waited alittle bit but the new guy took care of the paper work... now I just hope that everything goes thru to nissan ok...

dropped off mo at service for check on recalls (bought new last month with 40 miles but is an 04)... the service guy show me the print out that the alternator was done prior to sales and gave me a wash too.... I hope real services in the future will be just as easy...

·
Registered
22 Posts
San Juan Capistrano.... not pleased

I bought mine in San Juan Capistrano. Good sales guys, lousy lousy finance dept and I"m not at all impressed with the service department. I have now learned that the dealership (which was owned by a local family) has recently been sold to a corporation headquartered out of state. I"m not sure this bodes well for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts