Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my SES light went ON. During I was on holidays my battery had been deeply discharged. I recharged it but then the light appeared.
As I was unable to get to this forum to check the meaning I tried to disconnect the battery for a minute and the connect it back and the light went off. But on the next start up it came back again.
Today I searched the forum and found out that the code is 1065 (ECM BACK UP CIRCUIT???).
What is the code for? Is it possible that it appeared because of the discharged battery?
Can I erase it myself and wait if it appears again or go to the dealer?
Does disconnecting the battery for some time has the same effect as SES reseting procedure, or do the codes (or only some more important of them) remain in the memory?

Anyone....Enforcer maybe?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just for note....I've reseted the SES and I'll wait if it comes back again - till now it didn't.
It looks that when disconnecting the battery and on reconnecting it back only on the first start up the memory don't send the code but it stays in the memory and is transfered on the next start up.
If the SES light came back again I'll go to the dealer as you wrote Enforcer - thanks again!

Do you perhaps know if there is in SM the value of the current from the battery when the car is shut down (locked, only supply for immobilizator light, radio memory, key radio receiver...). I think something is discharging to my battery too much.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Enforcer...I'm sorry you had store all the settings into memory again because of me!!!;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts