Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....luckily I wasnt driving the MO(if I can say it was lucky at all). I was doing 55 mph down a local hwy when there she is, right in front of me, trying to turn into the opposite lane. She must not have seen me coming, I didnt see her till the last moment. I swerved to the right, if I hadnt I probably would have gone straight into her drivers door @ 55 mph. She didnt get hurt, I got the usual, sore back, sore neck...now I just wait for the insurance investigation.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Oh boy! Sorry to hear about the mishap. I hope the injuries are very light and go away soon.

Don't you just love these drivers whom have been given a drivers license, lieterally have our lives in their hands, yet they don't know the first thing about driving......:3:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to add a pic.

·
5,244 Posts
dalsox

insted of typing img go down below the text window. You will see small box and BROWSE button next to it. Clock browse and select your picture. Then click upload. You should be OK as long as the photos are smaller than 102,400 bytes

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I know, my pic file was just too large, so I tried something different, didnt work. Thats not my real name, I used it to fool all of you. Does Jim Clark sound like a real name to you? My real name is John Doe! I'll try one more time. It doesnt look as bad as it was scary!

Attachments

·
5,244 Posts
Hm..........I still do not se Murano.......

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was driving the other MO......the Mountaineer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts