Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a set of these seat covers and installed them a month ago. This is a very high quality product, fairly easy to install and very good looking. Bought the Charcole dyed skins to fit over my black interior and very pleased with the feel, fit and finish. They are designed not hamper the safety features of the side impact air bags.

Great for the summer so far... may remove them for the winter if they reduce the warmth of my heated seats.

Russ

http://www.misssideless.com/homepage.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd be very wary of an after market company that claims their seat covers will not have an adverse affect on the vehicle's air bag systems. I highly doubt that they have the same level of insight into the vehicle's construction then the OEM.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
well there is no side peace to cover the side arbag part of the seat so they are fine. they just cover the seat themselves not the sides.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You also have to think about the occupant detection sensor for the front airbags that many vehicles now have in the front passenger seat.

·
Mo Betta
163 Posts
I'd think that a sheepskin seat cover would register the same as a briefcase or small packages, but who knows?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Reviving this thread to see if anyone else has bought and installed these sheepskin sideless seat covers. If anyone has let me know how you like them .

·
Registered
741 Posts
Jaycen, I did and I simply love them. These are really the best quality and fit I have seen to date. My main objective was to protect the seat fabric in the long term. Here:

Attachments

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
nice! I like the leather seats, but that looks so soft...... :drool:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Look great only drawback is I would think you cant feel your heated seats anymore right?

·
Registered
741 Posts
I did not try the heated seat yet but I don't think that it will be a problem. Anyway, the heat should not take very long to go through the cover with the weight of my butt on it! :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
well when you give it a try let me know if you can still feel it because that is my only concern holding me back from buying them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts