Nissan Murano Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Every year a Robin builds a nest in a tree , head level, right outside my house. It lays a few eggs (3 or 4) and we watch them hatch and the birds grow until they fly away. They look like aliens for a while with no eyes. It's pretty cool. Here are a few shots of my PETS.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's Gus

Gus hasn't learned to love the Murano yet as he is now in a Soft Crate due to his spit and slobber slinging:) In the old Grand Cherokee he had complete freedom to smudge windows and sling slobber at will. We are definitely happier with him in the soft crate with his toys now and he rides pretty happily in the cargo area. His only complaint now is the Sub woofer which he feels is his Nemesis:) I am actually thinking of putting in a toggle switch to turn it off when he is riding in the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
marc5 said:
forgive my naivete, but i never knew robin eggs were blue. learn something new everyday.

http://www.wbu.com/chipperwoods/photos/robin.htm

I talked to a lot of people over the years about the Robin and the eggs... and I'm very surprised over how many people knew that Robin eggs were blue. I felt like it was common knowledge and I should have known it.... but I didn't until I had seen the eggs.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here is Chloe:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
The late, great Scam.
The Scamster left us this year after 16 of the most humorous years ever.

Homer

Attachments

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
This should be under Steals and Deals...

....but I figured you pet lovers would look here first.

Get a personalized 12-month Pet photo calendar plus 15 Free 4X6 prints. Here's how it works:

1) Register HERE with UPC codes from TWO different Snausage products.

Here are two UPC Codes you can use: 07910012190 & 03000002950

2) They will send you an email with your Shutterfly promotion code. (Get your Yahoo Email address!)

3) Sign up or sign in at Shutterfly, enter your code and create your calendar!

4) New Customers can add 15 free 4X6 prints.

5) Use Shutterfly Free Shipping Code : PBKA-SHIP
(top secret code)

It will be completely FREE!!!

What a great gift for the pet lover in your house!

Attachments

·
V.I.P Member
149 Posts
My siamese fighter! AKA " Betta"

Attachments

101 - 119 of 119 Posts