Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have a 2017.5 SV with almost 55,000 miles on it. My husband was driving on the expressway and the car all of a sudden shuddered. I felt it in the passengers seat and looked at him and asked what did u do to my car lol? Seriously anyone here have this happen, and if so what is happening. This is the first time I have had any issues and I only take it to the dealership for all scheduled services... thanks ifor reading my post and thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
You need to check for error codes, especially CVT error codes that many code readers can't read.

The Android app CVTz50 can retrieve both engine and CVT error codes.

·
Registered
2019 Murano SV Premium Package & 2014 Infiniti Q50S Hybrid AWD with Deluxe Premium Package
44 Posts
Hi everyone. I have a 2017.5 SV with almost 55,000 miles on it. My husband was driving on the expressway and the car all of a sudden shuddered. I felt it in the passengers seat and looked at him and asked what did u do to my car lol? Seriously anyone here have this happen, and if so what is happening. This is the first time I have had any issues and I only take it to the dealership for all scheduled services... thanks ifor reading my post and thanks for any suggestions.
if your still under 60K and 5 years,.. take it to the dealer and tell them what happened. Don't take a "nothing is wrong" for an answer either. It sounds like the CVT is on its way to the grave.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts