Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Love to live w/ MO
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

i am here in Windsor,ON for the time being (got a new baby here) and decided to take a trip to Nissan's dealership here. and to my surprise, they had a paper with all accessories for MO listed in it. and in there, there was Side Mouldings for MO. i was really surprised to see that since no nissan dealer in Saskatchewan had that.
to any of you interested, it is 89.95$ CDN.

and the website listed on that paper didnt have it listed as well.

Link to Nissan Accessories

so i have decided to get one for my MO who sufferred a major blow on the day i was leaving saskatoon. in the parking lot of my grocery store, some IDIOT left his shopping cart in one of the spots and wind was gusting at 85kmph and that did the worst nightmare of any car owner, a head on collision with my MO. and chipped quite a bit of area.
then as i was reversing my MO, there came another one, and it was headed same direction.... i reversed my MO quickly and manouvered to just avoid that MISSILE and it hit another acura mdx parked 2 rows down.....

i am also looking for front nerf bars. Jaak, any idea on where to get those front protectors...... i will be visitng Toronto on monday or tuesday so any advice (plus the address) would be helpful as well.

thanks,
and yea, having a baby is just awesome.... now i got 2,.... one newly born and one MO......

let the jealousy begins ;)

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Congrats on the baby, and sorry for the damage to the MO but even the biggest and thickest molding could not have protected against a shopping cart. But it is a good idea to have it and I got it on mine.:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I found a place in Markham, ( North of Toronto) they sell, all stainless steel Side step bars, Front push bars, etc....call accessories for suvs.

let me know if u're interested, i can give you the address and number.

·
Love to live w/ MO
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sure,
i am interested in it.
i might be visiting toronto by the end of this month again.

thanks in advance

·
4,664 Posts
I don't know who has stock, but you should drop in to 401 Dixie Nissan (at Dixie, just south of the 401, in Mississauga, just west of the airport. Funny how that works!) as they're a fairly well stocked dealer.

If there's something you want, they can get it quickly, as Nissan Canada is only about a km from there. You can see them on the south side of the highway, the other side from the airport.

I remember they had a binder of accessories, but it's been a couple of years since I looked at it. Saw it when I got the rubber floor mats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts