Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These little things may be covered in War and Pe... uh, I mean, the Owner's Manual, but I haven't gotten thru it yet. It's stuff I'm wondering while zooming around thus far.

1. Jagged headlight beam difference. I read it's normal and it is quite pronounced "horizontal-near vertical-horizontal a foot or 2 higher in view". Yes?

2. Fogs. Set to "on" while headlights are on "auto", the fogs will come on automagically with the headlights but not otherwise. Yes?

3. Seat-slide "courtesy" action when key in or out, no memory settings programmed at this point. That action can be turned off?

4. Can set seat memories to door buttons, but don't *have to* do the fobs as well, or do you?

5. What's the optimum setting you find for the headlight adjust wheel? (can you tell I've driven it mostly at night?)

6. :D How many of you have already chucked the:
- Cupholder insert?
- Armrest Console insert?
- Cargo mat?
- Cargo cover?

There's probably more I'll remember later, but that's all for now =0)

Ciao!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Answers

1) The headlights are purposely aimed that way. It is lower on the drivers side to avoid blinding oncoming traffic, and the passenger shines higher to illuminate roadsigns.

2) Yes

3) You can adjust this setting using the center LED display. Check your owners manual.

4) Not sure I understand this question, but I believe that you can key the seat positions to the fobs.

5) I use 0, the highest setting. The HID cutoff is very sharp.

6) The rear cupholder is pretty useless. They should have put a cupholder in the rear seat armrest.

·
Registered
424 Posts
jammadave said:
How many of you have already chucked the:
- Cupholder insert?
- Armrest Console insert?
- Cargo mat?
- Cargo cover?

I like the cargo mat.

·
4,664 Posts
You got a cargo mat?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jaak said:
You got a cargo mat?
Sure did, man, and short of the occasional "hauling mulch and topsoil from home depot" I'm not gonna use it. If it weren't for those occasional times I'd just *give* it to ya. =0)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts