Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to change the Sirius info on the bottom of the NAV screen? All mine is showing is the channel number, which is worthless. I read a post about at least being able to switch it to show the song name or artist, but I can't figure out how.

Or, is there something I can change that would let it rotate song/artist/channel...etc while still on the nav screen?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Did you try pushing the Display button? At least for the MP3s it will cycle through the screen as blank - name - name& artist.. etc. If I remember correctly it was the same deal for XM read-out (what i have) so wouldn't think it would be too different for Sirrius.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ctx said:
Did you try pushing the Display button? At least for the MP3s it will cycle through the screen as blank - name - name& artist.. etc. If I remember correctly it was the same deal for XM read-out (what i have) so wouldn't think it would be too different for Sirrius.
I think I tried that (I'll try again though). If I push "trip" and bring up the screen that shows all the info, the Display button rotates through the choices like that, but I didn't think it worked when you're on the NAV screen and the radio info is just in that lower bar.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m going through the same dilemma my brother has an 05 and he is able to do it for some reason the radio in the 06 is different and I don’t think we have that option.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
khriss77 said:
I’m going through the same dilemma my brother has an 05 and he is able to do it for some reason the radio in the 06 is different and I don’t think we have that option.
That sucks! I'm trying to remember whether a terrestrial radio RDS station displays info in that lower bar. I think it does, but I don't think it scrolled between other info like artist and title. I think it just showed the station name.

Either way, that's pretty lame, one of the best things about SAT is getting the artist and title every time, and I'd prefer to leave it on the NAV screen. Wonder why they didn't think of this???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the best I've been able to do is hit "disp" when I'm on the nav screen and it goes to the radio display. I can't believe that diplaying a scrolling info bar isn't an option on the Nav. That really stinks. What good does the channel number do anyone down there? It's not even the channel name!:3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts