Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Nissan Murano SL with the bose and 6 disc in dash, I upgraded to the SL touring package which gave me a bunch of options and it was also pre-wired for xm or sirius radio. As part of my deal, the dealer threw in the sirius radio module and allparts necessary to install it in my pre-wired murano.

The dealer installed it and I love it but one thing I do not like is that my steeering wheel mounted controls can adjust the volume but they cannot adjust the stations, like I cannot use the tuning button on my steering wheel to go up or down the satellite stations, when I press the tuning button on the steering wheel it just changes over my FM presets. Is it like this for everyone? I am wondering if they hooked up a wire wrong or forgot to hook up a wire. If anyone know anything about this, let me know. Othe than that, Sirius is the bomb diggity.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I agree. Sirius rocks. That's why I went lifetime. If you didn't already know, you can listen on-line (only the music channels).
On my '04, the steering wheel only runs through the presets. If you want to step through the individual channels one at a time, then you must go to the radio to do this.
There are 2 buttons in the middle, between the volume and the presets. The right one is for power. With the left one, you can switch between preset A, B, C, and then CD.
When you are listening to the CD, you can change tracks by hitting the bottom switch. If you hit the bottom switch and hold it, you can change CDs.
Hope this helps, and enjoy the tunes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts