Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I wimped out and had Nissan put in my Sirius Satellite. They had the parts come in just one day and installed in just a few hours.
So I have this now and I have questions.
I have not activated. I am going to see if they have any specials that are better than the one month free. If anyone has any tips to get service I am interested. Also, I can not control it from my steering wheel. Volume still works but when I use the bottom left button instead of changing channels it goes right to FM and then it goes to my FM presets. I was hoping that when in SAT that button would go from channel to channel so I would not have to reach to the console while driving. IS this right? Did they miss a wire somewhere?
Let me know. I have a non Nav system. Not color LCD>
Thanks.
Ken

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Pressin the channel button on the steering wheel is suppose to change the channel on what ever mode you set to. Did you preset your radio with SAT channels?

It sounds like your channels are set to FM. Set two channels to SAT, manually press that first channel then press the sterring wheel channel button, it should go to the next SAT channel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts