Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Murano Platinum and over the past few months I have noticed that when I start the car the Sirius satellite radio always starts on the same channel, no matter what channel I was listening to when I turned the car off. Also, it takes at least a minute for the other Sirius channels to be available to change to, and the alerts for songs or artists that I have set rarely work anymore. I haven't been able to find any system update in the settings anywhere, if that would even take care of it. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced similar issues with theirs.

Thanks

·
Registered
581 Posts
Have you tried resetting your head unit? You'll probably need to reconfigure a few things after resetting...

·
Registered
781 Posts
After resetting the radio, have SiriusXM refresh you radio. Go to SiriusXM and at the top, Help & Support dropdown to the left, hit the "Refresh My Radio" button. Follow directions. I believe you will need the radio unit #.

I've had success doing this when my SiriusXM display was seeming to lag behind what was coming out the speakers. Please let us know if this works for you also.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
581 Posts
You should see a reset option in the menus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts